Advances in the Diagnosis and Management of COPD
Director of Thoracic Medicine at The Prince Charles Hospital Prof Ian Yang reveals advances in the diagnosis and management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including the use of both non-pharmacological and pharmacological treatment to control symptoms and reduce exacerbation risk.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point