Childhood and Adolescent Obesity – Management From a GP Perspective – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Dr Shirley Alexander explains that children who have obesity are more likely to become adults with obesity and when children are obese, their obesity and disease risk factors in adulthood are likely to be more severe. Dr Alexander provides strategies for GPs to discuss obesity issues with parents and children.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point