Dermatology Cases: Hyperhidrosis
↑ Click the blue camera icon to view images in full screen
In this episode:
– A stepwise approach to managing hyperhidrosis
– This condition may seem trivial but for many patients, it is extremely distressing and can have psychosocial impacts
Host: Dr David Lim, GP and Medical Educator
Expert: Prof Rodney Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology, University of Melbourne; Founder and Director of Sinclair Dermatology; Director of Dermatology, Epworth Hospital; Head of the Epworth Dermatology Research Centre
Total time: 25 mins
– Hyperhidrosis and other sweat gland disorders
– Hyperhidrosis and bromhidrosis – A guide to assessment and management
– Explainer: why do I sweat so much and how can I stop it?
Did you know that you can refer your patients for a telehealth consultation at Sinclair Dermatology?
Please visit www.sinclairdermatology.com.au or ask your patient to call (03) 9654 2426 for more information.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point