Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip – Interview
In this podcast interview, A/Prof Nicole Williams, an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in bone and joint conditions in infants, children and adolescents, talks to GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon about the diagnosis and management of developmental dysplasia of the hip.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point