Diabetic Eye – Practical Advice For GPs
Diabetic Retinopathy is the leading cause of reduced vision in working age Australians. In this podcast, Dr Stephen Ong, an Ophthalmic Surgeon in the Retina Unit at Liverpool Hospital, will look at how GPs can help to reduce the social and economic impact of Diabetic Retinopathy by assisting in screening, early detection and treatment.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point