Evidence-Based Use of Probiotics for Common Gut Problems in Children – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Consultant Gastroenterologist at Monash Children’s Hospital and Senior Lecturer at Monash University explains the evidence and practical application of probiotics in the following: management of infantile colic and antibiotic associated diarrhea; pregnant mothers to reduce the incidence of some atopic illnesses in at-risk babies; and (although the evidence is not as strong) in functional abdominal pain/RAP in children.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point