Faecal Incontinence: 10% of Your Patients Have It! A Practical Guide For GPs – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Marc Gladman, explains that although faecal incontinence affects 12% of adults, only 1 in 3 patients will volunteer this distressing symptom. A recent study of over 1,000 GPs revealed that 90% reported poor clinical exposure to and training in FI management. This webcast will provide a step-by-step guide to first-line management that can be delivered in the primary care setting with remarkable success.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point