Going Viral: Episode 101
CPD: 1 Point
Going Viral: The Race to a Vaccine
In this episode:
– Vaccine access equity, safety, and production at scale
– COVID-19 antibodies seem to disappear soon after infection, are there implications for the vaccine?
– Is the low mutation rate good or bad for vaccine effectiveness?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: A/Prof Nigel Crawford, Paediatrician, Director, Surveillance of Adverse Events Following Vaccination In the Community (SAEFVIC), Murdoch Children’s Research Institute; Head of Immunisation Services Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Paediatric Department, The University of Melbourne
Total time: 33 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point