Going Viral: Episode 105
CPD: 1 Point
Going Viral: The second wave, young people & messaging, the psychosocial dimension of COVID-19 is significant
In this episode:
– Young people need to be targeted with social media and science of behaviour change
– Is COVID-19 likely to become endemic in Australia?
– What is the role of the primary care team likely to be as Covid 19 becomes more prevalent?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Leon Piterman, GP, Head of Department of General Practice, Monash University
Total time: 34 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point