Going Viral: Episode 119
Going Viral: Post-COVID Fatigue – Practical Advice for Clinicians
In this episode:
– Fatigue appears to be the most common issue affecting Australians recovering from COVID-19
– How to assess? What are the red flags?
– How to differentiate between psychogenic vs post-viral fatigue?
– What can be done about it?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Andrew Lloyd, Infectious Diseases Physician, Head of the Viral Immunology Systems Program (VISP), Kirby Institute, the National Centre for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) and the UNSW Fatigue Clinic, University of NSW; Prince of Wales Hospital; Justice Health
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 24 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point