Going Viral: Episode 25
In this episode:
– We are flattening the curve, now what?
– Are the current blood tests reliable?
– Mutation to a less severe form
– Is immunity possible?
– What is serum treatment?
– Thoughts about vaccine timeline
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Robert Booy, Infectious Diseases Specialist; Senior Professorial Fellow, National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)
Total time: 16 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point