Going Viral: Episode 27
In this episode:
– Are children super-spreaders, asymptomatic shedders?
– Transmission at school and home – what do we know?
– Febrile child – should I suspect COVID-19?
– Childcare considerations
– Flu co-infection and vaccination
– Newborns and vertical transmission
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: A/Prof Nigel Crawford, Paediatrician, Director, Surveillance of Adverse Events Following Vaccination In the Community (SAEFVIC), Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Head of Immunisation Services Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Paediatric Department, The University of Melbourne
Total time: 29 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point