Going Viral: Episode 32
In this episode:
– Global approaches to COVID – what are we doing well, what could we do better?
– Social restrictions, when can they end?
– Achieving reasonable normality – what does this look like?
– Seasonal concerns – winter vs summer
– International travel – when can it resume?
– Wet market concerns
– What GPs should be focusing on in the next few months?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Peter Collignon AM, Infectious Diseases Physician and Microbiologist, Canberra Hospital; Professor, ANU Medical School
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 27 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point