Going Viral: Episode 37
In this episode:
– What does the recent Australian school study tell us about COVID risk in schools and child care?
– If children can go to school, why can’t grandparents see their grandchildren?
– What do we do about children’s immunisation, especially flu vaccine in the age of COVID?
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Kristine Macartney, Paediatric Infectious Disease Consultant, The Children’s Hospital at Westmead; Director, NCIRS; Professor, Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Sydney
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 29 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point