Going Viral: Episode 45
In this episode:
– New strains are more contagious?
– More concerning data on aerosol transmission
– Why are some ethnic groups more susceptible?
– What is the role of convalescent serum?
– How are we going to use those 10 million test kits?
– Thoughts about seroconversion and immunity passports
– Update on therapeutics
– Lifting the lockdown and ramping up testing
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Prof Raina MacIntyre, Head of Biosecurity, UNSW Kirby Institute
Producer: Dr Ramesh Manocha, GP
Total time: 17 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point