Going Viral: Episode 61
In this episode:
– Is poorly controlled glucose levels a predictor of worse outcome?
– The medical workforce is slowly emerging from a physical and psychological war-zone
– What’s happening outside of NY
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: A/Prof Umesh Gidwani, Director of the cardiac ICU at Mount Sinai Hospital and associate professor of cardiology, pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Total time: 28 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point