Going Viral: Episode 69
Going Viral: What’s Happening in Victoria?
In this episode:
– Should we be concerned about the spike reported in Victoria?
– Can the spike be controlled by changing restrictions?
– What should GPs be telling their patients in Victoria?
– Do not underestimate the risk and consequences of a second wave
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Robert Booy, Infectious Diseases Specialist
Total time: 15 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point