Going Viral: Episode 77
Going Viral: Stock up on supplies in case the lockdown expands, mutations and post infection sequelae
In this episode:
– New mutations – what are the clinical implications?
– Post-COVID sequelae can be subtle, still being understood
– Stay vigilant, stockpile supplies now in preparation for the next spike
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Raina MacIntyre, Head of Biosecurity, UNSW Kirby Institute.
Total time: 13 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point