Going Viral: Episode 91
CPD: 1 Point
Going Viral: Get the messaging right if you want the community to cooperate with the pandemic strategy
In this episode:
– The messaging has been poorly done and this is one of the reasons why the curve is not flattening
– A coherent, coordinated communication and messaging strategy is desperately needed – the government hasn’t engaged the grassroots!
– What are the key features of a good pandemic communication strategy?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Prof Kirsten McCaffrey, NHMRC Principal Research Fellow, the University of Sydney; Director of Research, Sydney School of Public Health, Sydney Medical School
Total time: 33 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point