Implementing the New Depression Management Guidelines – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Prof Hopwood will explain why depression is one of the commonest conditions managed in primary care. New guidelines have implications for the management of this very common illness. Prof Hopwood will update clinicians on what the latest changes are and how they might change the practice for doctors managing depression. In addition, he explains the evidence behind these recommended modifications to practice and why it is important clinicians know about them.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point