Major Depression: New Evidence On the Role of Nutrients
In this podcast, Professor Malcolm Hopwood, Director of the Professorial Psychiatry Unit at the University of Melbourne’s Albert Road Clinic, explores recent evidence that suggests an important supplementary role for Vit B, Vit D and other nutrients in the care of Major Depression.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point