Managing Eczema in Infants and Children | CPD: 1 Point
Dr Anne Halbert, a Consultant Dermatologist at Princess Margaret Hospital for Children, provides practical advice on the prevention and management of atopic dermatitis in babies and children, including the science of treatment and the art of inspiring children and parents to comply. She also discusses the risks and benefits of topical corticosteroids and calcineurin receptor antagonists, and how to maximise benefit.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point