Medical Management of Endometriosis – Practical Advice for Primary Care – Lecture CPD 1 Point
In this Healthed lecture, A/Prof Hull will explain how Endometriosis can be a challenging condition – not only for the affected woman but also for the primary care clinician trying to treat it. A/Prof Hull will present a practical and evidence-based approach to the management of endometriosis from menarche to menopause, in addition to providing valuable insights based on her own considerable personal experience.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• Listen to this Healthed podcast
• Click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• Login to your myCPD dashboard
• Click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• A 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point
Enjoy this content?
Each fortnight, Healthed hosts a free webcast featuring leading experts on important topics for healthcare professionals. Register for the upcoming webcast by clicking the button below.