Practical Management of Menopausal Symptoms – Lecture
In this Healthed interview, Prof Rod Baber, Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Sydney Medical School, and Head of the Menopause and Menstrual Disorders clinic at Royal North Shore Hospital, discusses the management of menopausal symptoms, as well as the different treatments and their risks with regard to breast cancer, with GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon.
This podcast is proudly supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Mylan.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point