The Clinical Takeaway Podcast: Emerging Ideas in Obesity Management – The Low Carb, High Fat Paradigm (part 1)
The Clinical Takeaway: Emerging ideas in obesity management – the low carb, high fat paradigm (part 1)
In this episode:
– Many patients are using low carb, high fat diets – what are they?
– A fad or a useful clinical tool?
– A weight-loss strategy or broader potential?
Host: Dr David Lim, GP
Guest: Dr Peter Brukner OAM, Medical Doctor, Specialist Sports and Exercise Medicine Physician
Total time: 27 mins
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point