The Gut Microbiome and Infant Health – The Important First 1000 Days – Lecture
In this Healthed lecture, Adjunct Professor from School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, UNSW – Professor Patricia Conway explains the basic science of the gut microbiome, how probiotics products work and critically evaluate them to apply probiotics in clinical practice.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point