Troubleshooting Common IUD Issues in General Practice – Lecture
As IUDs become increasingly popular with most users experience few or no side-effects, A/Prof Bateson will describe what GPs should do when problems do occur. Common problems are missing threads, new onset pelvic pain, pregnancy with IUD in situ, bleeding problems and hormonal side-effects.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to this Healthed podcast
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point