When Did you Last Order a CTX?
Prof Ego Seeman from The University of Melbourne’s Dept of Medicine and Endocrinology talks to GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon about some of the most effective tests, medications and supplements for the prevention and management of osteoporosis. Prof Seeman is a vocal advocate for GPs to be more involved in osteoporosis management, including using tests such as CTX.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point