Women’s and Children’s Health Update: Ductal carcinoma in situ – Practical Advice
In this episode:
– What is DCIS?
– What are the continuing controversies?
– How is it treated?
Host: Dr Terri Foran, Sexual Health Physician; Conjoint Senior Lecturer, School of Women’s and Children’s Health, UNSW
Guest: Prof John Boyages AM, Radiation Oncologist ICON Cancer Centre Honorary Professor, ALERT Lymphoedema Program, Faculty of Medicine, Health and Human Sciences Macquarie University
Total time: 17 mins
– The ICON Cancer Centre Website
– Professor Boyages ‘Taking Control’ series of books on breast cancer
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed podcasts
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute podcast earns 1 CPD point