Anaphylaxis in Infants and Young Children
Summary: Richard will give a very practical review of the clinical signs and symptoms of different types of allergic reactions followed by helpful real-world tips on immediate management of anaphylaxis including: adrenaline administration, dosages and the use of adrenaline autoinjectors as well as discuss additional measures like the use of antihistamines, steroids, infusions and fluids. The emphasis of the talk will be on appropriate identification of anaphylaxis and its treatment.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point