COPD – Device Workshop
Summary: This presentation will briefly discuss new inhaler types by device and their correct useage with reference to common device pitfalls. The different inhaled medication classes in COPD, suitable and unsuitable combinations, and their relevant indications will be referenced. In part this will also involve discussion of the Australian COPD-X guidelines as pertains to inhaled maintenance therapies and their associated PBS restrictions.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point