Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
Summary: A/Prof Nicole Williams, an Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in bone and joint conditions in infants, children and adolescents, discusses the diagnosis and management of developmental dysplasia of the hip with GP and RACGP President Dr Harry Nespolon.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point