Managing Schizophrenia in GP (part three)
Summary: Schizophrenia, depression, and medication management – Professor David Castle, Chair of Psychiatry at St Vincent’s Health and The University of Melbourne, explores these topics in the third of our four-part series on clinical decision making in the management of patients with schizophrenia in General Practice.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point