Managing Schizophrenia in GP (part four)
Summary: Does marijuana cause schizophrenia? In the final segment of our four-part series, Professor David Castle tackles this commonly asked question. He also discusses non-pharmacological treatments, and shares his top three clinical takeaways for GPs with interviewer Dr Harry Nespolon.
Log your own CPD by following these easy steps:
• listen to 30 minutes of Healthed videos
• click on the Quick Log logo and follow the link to the RACGP website
• login to your myCPD dashboard
• click on the Quick Log function to log your points
• a 30 minute video earns 1 CPD point